posting Full Rocket Challenge Discovery Channel commercial

For those of you who don't get this channel this video is being posted in
ABMR. Enjoy!
Reply to
BrundlFly
My server for A.B.M.R. has been crapped out for about the last 4 days. :-(
-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L1
Reply to
J.A. Michel
its comming in, at about 19/21 now - Theo
Reply to
Theo McD.
You missed files 16 and 18. is there a reason? - Theo
Reply to
Theo McD.
Got-it Thanks!
This is the same trailer as available from the link on
yours may be slightly better quality.
And of course download from newsservers always several times faster than via web.
Thx good job!
The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---
Reply to
Scott Sager
Pretty cool video. I would change the "still" shot though at the end.
How about that GORGEOUS shot on the flyrockets.com page !! WOW what a picture.
Hey how about a fund raiser. Sell POSTERS of that image. I would buy one in a heartbeat.
Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr
I suspect that you meant a.b.m.r.
ABMR is the Yahoogroup.
a.b.m.r. is the newsgroup.
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
-- ""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.
Reply to
Fred Shecter
I among others do not have access, and I have access to over 10,000 useless groups.
I suppose if he could email me segmented zip or stuffit files (under 4mb ea and one at a time on approval) I could upload it to a website.
It wasn'tthere.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Personally, I love the sequence pictures of Dan Stroud's Zeus rocket from LDRS 21 :) They are 0.125 sec apart which tells you how fast that rocket was leaving the pad!
While the image on the flyrockets.com page is cool, it has been HIGHLY modified.
I think it's good we have something on the commercial that is an accurate representation of what is possible in HPR.
- Marc
Klinger Photography
Marc Klinger
its also available at
and

Greg Deputy
"Greg Deputy" wrote in news:gvednZMUWJygLj-iRVn- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:
No, it's not. At least no from what I can see. The videos on these web sites is the ad everyone paid for from
and I'm sorry for any confusion with this. The Save Rocketry ad looks excellent, and I urge you to check it out if you haven't, or just watch the show on Discovery on the 9TH.
What I posted in alt.binaries.models.rockets is one of two "teasers" for the Rocket Challenge show. I can see if I can grab the second one to post, is shows some catos etc.
Reply to
BrundlFly
BrundlFly wrote in news:Xns9424BB5DEF936theflysomecom@207.217.77.205:
What I posted in alt.binaries.models.rockets is one of two "teasers" for the Rocket Challenge show. This is NOT the add that everone made donations for.
Reply to
BrundlFly
For those of us who haven't downloaded segmented files from the internet before (yes I know, where have I been :) How do you do it?
Reply to
Mikey
mikey: it depends on your newsreader.....assuming you are using outlook express, you click on each piece and download it, then using the shift key, click on the andthen the last, so that all are highlighted, then right click and select combine and decode..
shockie B)
Reply to
shockwaveriderz
problem is that its useless. in the video I got I could "almost" make out that it was a rocket in the picture. almost.
the only reason "I" knew it was a rocket is because I knew ithad to be a rocket (rocket commercial and all)
not a good picture for television resolution.
Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr