9.91mb..
shockie B)
Reply to
shockwaveriderz
Is it only audio?
Zooty
Reply to
zoot
no you need to download and install the xvid video codec..
B)
Reply to
shockwaveriderz
you have to download the codec at

Greg Deputy
I wish they would save it as Quicktime AND avi as well.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Seems to be PC only.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Kudos - well done - way to go - atta boy - go getem!
The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---
Reply to
Scott Sager
That helped!
-Fred "I'm fully functional" (now) Shecter NAR 20117
-- ""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.
Reply to
Fred Shecter
JI: since you are Mr.Mac....I'm surprised you haven't purchased quicktime pro which can convert avi to quicktime .mov.......the xvid codec may make it impossible for QT to convert it though.... I can convert it to .wmv but the encoder software has to have the xvid codec installed.... shockie B)
Reply to
shockwaveriderz
this requires the "XVid" code, available from
worth the download or not? you decide!!
how many freakin' codecs does the world really need? how come every stupid video I try to look at requires its own codec and how come wmp can't ever find the codecs? am I the only one that has this trouble?
Reply to
Cliff Sojourner
I HAVE OF COURSE.
But this shows as a "Real Player" document and even renaming it to avi and dropping it on either quicktime, Windows Media player, or Real player doesn't play it.
That's silly :)
PC only (maybe OSX?)
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Be crude. Take a VHS of your computer screen, digitize it, convert to quicktime, upload and publish :)
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Thanks! Excellent spot!
Zooty
Reply to
zoot
nope :(
Reply to
tater schuld
PC superiority???
It plays ok in Win Media player and in the free QT player on my sys.
I've got a boatload of video aps on my system... If I can find a way to convert, I will post to abmr for you.
I'll try to avoid being crude for now. :)
-Scott
The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---
Reply to
Scott Sager

....Ed
I have QT pro and it ain't workin' and it ain't convertin'........of course if it were QT.avi I'd be in. ;-)
Reply to
Chuck Rudy
Yep. On Real Player.
How about MPEG-4?
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Exactly
QT is a free download for many flavors of Windows, MacOS, Unix, more.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Jerry
You're playin' dirty now, you know there's no chance......... ;-)
Reply to
Chuck Rudy