soccer moms must die!

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/eastsidenews/2002590708_soccerfields29e.html
shockie B)

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/eastsidenews/2002590708_soccerfields29e.html
I don't think married females with children who chase a ball like a bunch of bumble bees should stop living.
But I don't think governments should be paying private sports organizations money and giving them property that belongs to the taxpayers.
But, as we all know, you just follow the money trail to learn the truth. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------- Lake Washington Technical College and King County would take over ownership of most of the farm, with the college paying $500,000 to the soccer group.
(government paying money to the private sports org)
King County would give ownership of Sixty Acres South to the soccer group, and extend the group's lease of Sixty Acres North, also county-owned, to at least 50 years.
(government giving taxpayer land to a private sports org)
I'm being faeetious of course.....
its just that a prime piece of rocket launching park land here is bisected by soccer fields.....with soccer kiddiez......
shockie B)

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/eastsidenews/2002590708_soccerfields29e.html

This *was* our local flying field. The soccer group already had exclusive use of the north portion of the park (basically, you would be marked for death if you trof upon their fields while they were closed for the grass to recover). We shared the south portion and airspace with the glider guiders, and a dog group used it some days. Decent rocket field - maybe good for a "D" in a heavy bird, but great for smaller models.
I don't see how they are calling this a "swap", if the college is paying $500,000 for the farmland and the county is giving the group the park, while the glider, rocket, and dog groups lose the only place we have in the county.
Believe it or not, the county executive that was mantioned, Ron Sims, is running for re-election.
--
Mike KD7PVT
NAR #70953 - Sr/HPR Level-1 ~ BEMRC - NAR Section #627
Mike Pearson <see .sig> wrote:

I can see the 'soccer moms' handing out the 'how to vote' cards already!
wrote:> I don't see how they are calling this a "swap", if the college is paying> Believe it or not, the county executive that was mantioned, Ron Sims, is

Well, you just found your money trail ;-)
Mike Pearson <see .sig> wrote:

What would be ideal is if there was a way to coordinate shared used. Soccer fields make for an excellent place to fly low-power from. We used to use the soccer complex of a local small community; now it's tough to find a time when there isn't a game going on.
-Kevin
shockwaveriderz wrote:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/eastsidenews/2002590708_soccerfields29e.html
Joking or not, your subject is wholly and completely inappropriate.
As a parent of kids who play soccer and who also launch rockets, I'm a bit disgusted by it, even in jest.
-Kevin
get a sense of humour kevin... if this disgusts you you are pretty easy to disgust.. heres some more disgusting comments ffrom me to for you: soccer moms must die because they ride around all day as taxi drivers for their pampered kiddiez wasting precious fuel in gas guzzling urban assault vehciles talking on theie cells phones continously and causing car accidents where they kill less fortunate people... is that disgusting enough for ya? it is for me...
shockie B)

Welcome to rmr. It's all about being as disghusting as possible. You have risen to the chore.
Jerry
whats disgusting is your 25 yr history of theft, lies,etc...... only in america, would somebody with your history not be in prison...
head over to Ye Old Rocket Shoppe where they just published SNOAR newsletters from 84-91.... JI has been lying and stealing from people for 25 years.... and getting away with it most of the time.....now thats disgusting....
shockie B)

Jerry Irvine wrote:

Don't worry jerry, He can't hold a candle up to your rmr exploits.
shockwaveriderz wrote:

So, you won't be upset when those same "soccer moms" who "must die" start claiming that rocketry folks must die and are a threat because they pollute the environment with their rocket exhaust and create a fire hazard?
I must admit, I'm not at all surprised by your juvenile pedantic response.
I also realize I shouldn't at all be surprised that you made the comment in the first place, as you've shown a consistent lack of tolerance for any opinion that disagrees with your own along with an incredible lack of self control.
For someone who seems to want to portray himself as some sort of hero for the cause, I hope you enjoy contemplating the damage that your one single, stupid, misguided comment can do.
How do you think the King County rocketry folks will be portrayed if, in an attempt to make sure there is public land available for their use, one of these soccer moms that you portray as being so evil comes across your wonderful prose and makes that part of the discussions with the authorities? It certainly doesn't paint the hobby in a very good light now, does it?
You will, of course, have some wonderfully eloquent response to claim that your wholly inappropriate comments are justifiable.
-Kevin
yawn....
shockie B)

hello? it was a joke said in jest.... sheesh.. the only people you can make fun of anymore are poor white southern males with no teeth.. hey that sounds like me!
see? I was makingg fun of my self..... its humour you morons! oops that Politically Incorrect ... I meant mentally challenged, surely don't want to rile up the mental defectives among us.....Phil?
shockie B)
shockie B)
one more time: the B) is 2 eyeballs with a smile...its a smiley face..... turn your head sideways

Actually it's eyeballs behind a pair of shades... with a smile... :) or :-) is a smilely B) or B-) is a smilely with shades (i.e. cool...)
Aren't I anal tonight?!
Roy nar12605

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 03:06:35 GMT, "shockwaveriderz"

I'm taking time of from that. Just sit in the corner and dream up exclusive clubs that only you and a select few of your friends can join.
You've made an effort to do some positive things lately but you are still a weenie.
Phil
thanks for the back handed compliment.... I'm happy to see you have been taking your doctors advise and taking your meds.... but you are still a suckin black hole......
shockie B)

I am drug & alcohol free. You on the other hand, should stay off the whine.
On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:27:37 GMT, "shockwaveriderz"

Somebody stoll his IP ;-)