the AMA,UAV;s, FAA AND HSA

Take alook at this.....

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Between what's happening to rocketry and the RC hobbyist, and what may come down the pike for who knows what else, I have a simple question...

Is the sky falling?

Reply to
Stones

Me too. But I wouldn't count on anyone being able to make the distinction. As you have no doubt noticed, most people assume that all model airplanes are R/C because they don't know any better.

Brett

Reply to
Brett Buck

Just wait until they realize the circular cloud of anthrax that you guys can create in a localized area!

Reply to
Anonymous