<None>

Fine time everyone picks to increase the posting rate to RMR. I'm 500 messages behind, and off to NARAM as soon as I get some sleep. Just finished a day of "prepping" and packing the car. I think I've got space left for about 1 shoebox. Junk is a gas, it expands to fill all space.

At any rate, my news server seems to be expiring posts in about a week, so I won't see much of what was posted the past couple deys, or the next few days while I'm at NARAM. Have fun, and I hope to see some of you in Evansville/Henderson starting tomorrow\\\\\\\\ make that THIS evening...

And don't forget SATURDAY evening will be the RMR dinner. Jerry Irvine, come on down!

Bob "Off to NARAM" Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD" >>> To reply, remove the TRABoD!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

many usenet groups are archived; generally the binary ones are not.

if you really can't stand to miss any rmr then check out google groups archive:

Bob Kaplow wrote:

Reply to
Cliff Sojourner

AWRIGHT!!! Now we can swear and tell lies about Bob and call him names that we didn't want to hear his whining about... this is too cool...

We need more big NAR launches in the Midwest!

P.S. The TRUTHS about Bob are probably scarier than the "legends".

Bob Kaplow wrote:

Reply to
Gene Costanza