Re: S 724 is as dead as yesterday's fish

Did anyone bother noticing the opening statement of Lautenberg's press
> release: "Senate Democrats join forces with the Bush Administration"?
> Do anyone of you seriously think that GWB will sign into LAW anything
> opposed by the Justice Department and his Attorney General.
>
> Just remember who you voted for president in 2000. Think carefully
> about who you will vote for in 2004, and who selects the Attorney > General.
In my 31 years as a voter, I've voted in every major election, and yet to
vote for the winner of the presidential election. I doubt I ever will.
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD"
>>> To reply, remove the TRABoD!
Reply to
Bob Kaplow
And you think it would be any different at all under Gore/Reno?
If you are voting and see two choices, a Republican and a Democrat on the same ballot, the ONLY option is to select "NONE OF THE ABOVE".
Me thinks we missed a golden oportunty at NARAM-44 to invite "W" to a rocket launch nd educate from the top down.
Bob Kaplow
If I had to pick between Janet Reno or John Ashcroft, I'd pick Janet Reno hands down. Ashcroft got beat by a DEAD man in his own home state in his 2000 bid for the senate.
Jeff
Reply to
Jeff Barnes
I see dead people :)
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
No, the VOTERS see dead people... :)
David Erbas-White
Reply to
David Erbas-White
They successfully voted for "none of the above". Bob was probably proud.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Bid Deal! In Philly, dead people vote!
Bill Sullivan
Reply to
The Rocket Scientist
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Reply to
The Rocket Scientist
So he was elected by his peers?
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. -Frank Zappa
I think he would have made a great president.
Reply to
SkyPirate
One got beat by a dead man, the other looks like one. ;)
-john
Reply to
John DeMar
I think that you're confusing Philly with Chicago. Remember the saying "In Chicago, they love Mayor Daley so much that even the dead vote for him". ;-)
Mark Simpson
Don't forget Sen. Arlen Specter, the inventor of the "single bullet theory" in the Kennedy assassination and often turncoat Republican.
Mark Simpson
Never happen.Reno prefers chicks. ;-)
Mark Simpson
KURT! KUUUUUURRRRTTTTTTTT!!!
QUICK!!! HIDE the chicks!
Randy
Reply to
Stephen DeArman
Now thats funny!
Ted Novak TRA#5512
Reply to
the notorious t-e-d
Sob sob...sniffle...my poor chickens...sniffle
Reply to
Kurt Kesler
During the Anita Hill hearings, I watched an interesting interview between him and Nina Totenburg(sp?). She asked Specter if he knew that Hill passed her lie detector test. He replied that he was present when Lee Harvey Oswald passed his. I never heard that one prior to that day. Things that make you go hummmmm.....
Mark Simpson
So you say. ;)
Reply to
John DeMar
And he'll take a polygraph test to prove it!
David Erbas-White
Reply to
David Erbas-White