Re: S 724 is as dead as yesterday's fish

Did anyone bother noticing the opening statement of Lautenberg's press

> release: "Senate Democrats join forces with the Bush Administration"? > Do anyone of you seriously think that GWB will sign into LAW anything > opposed by the Justice Department and his Attorney General. > > Just remember who you voted for president in 2000. Think carefully > about who you will vote for in 2004, and who selects the Attorney > General.

In my 31 years as a voter, I've voted in every major election, and yet to vote for the winner of the presidential election. I doubt I ever will.

Bob Kaplow

And you think it would be any different at all under Gore/Reno?

If you are voting and see two choices, a Republican and a Democrat on the same ballot, the ONLY option is to select "NONE OF THE ABOVE".

Me thinks we missed a golden oportunty at NARAM-44 to invite "W" to a rocket launch nd educate from the top down.

Bob Kaplow

If I had to pick between Janet Reno or John Ashcroft, I'd pick Janet Reno hands down. Ashcroft got beat by a DEAD man in his own home state in his 2000 bid for the senate.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Barnes

I see dead people :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No, the VOTERS see dead people... :)

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

They successfully voted for "none of the above". Bob was probably proud.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Bid Deal! In Philly, dead people vote!

Bill Sullivan

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

So he was elected by his peers?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

-Frank Zappa

I think he would have made a great president.

Reply to
SkyPirate

One got beat by a dead man, the other looks like one. ;)

-john

Reply to
John DeMar

I think that you're confusing Philly with Chicago. Remember the saying "In Chicago, they love Mayor Daley so much that even the dead vote for him". ;-)

Mark Simpson

Don't forget Sen. Arlen Specter, the inventor of the "single bullet theory" in the Kennedy assassination and often turncoat Republican.

Mark Simpson

Never happen.Reno prefers chicks. ;-)

Mark Simpson

KURT! KUUUUUURRRRTTTTTTTT!!!

QUICK!!! HIDE the chicks!

Randy

Reply to
Stephen DeArman

Now thats funny!

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Sob sob...sniffle...my poor chickens...sniffle

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

During the Anita Hill hearings, I watched an interesting interview between him and Nina Totenburg(sp?). She asked Specter if he knew that Hill passed her lie detector test. He replied that he was present when Lee Harvey Oswald passed his. I never heard that one prior to that day. Things that make you go hummmmm.....

Mark Simpson

So you say. ;)

Reply to
John DeMar

And he'll take a polygraph test to prove it!

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White