The Rocketeer Collector's Journal

Does anybody remember this publication? It was published from January 1995 to at least March 1998. I was a subscriber from it's inception. I received
the first thirteen issues, and then they just stopped coming. Volume 1, Number 13 had a publication schedule for three more issues, but I never received them. Were any published beyond that issue?

That sounds about right. Larry Rice knows the guy who put this together and what happened to it.
The problem with governments is that citizens need to keep them on a short leash; unfortunately the nature of the beast is such that governments can usually arrange it so that only they hold their own leash.