Model Railway Journal

I'm trying to track down a particular issue of MRJ from some
years ago - it must have been sometime between 1991-3 and I
remember it featured a number of pictures of Martyn Welch's
7mm Hursley, as well as an article on modelling grass and
trees (could have been seperate articles) . I did a search
on the net and only issues 39 and 40 are coming up for
Hursley, but the covers don't look familiar. Any ideas anyone?
Matt
Reply to
Matt Ots
I'd guess at 39, which had the loco shed from Hursley in MRJ Portfolio, and also an article by Barry Norman on "Inkerman Street - Ground Colour and Texture".
That and issue 40 (which had the main article on Hursley, but no scenic articles) are the only two to mention Hursley in my database.
Tim
Reply to
Tim Illingworth
You want issues 78 page 111 - Puffed Grass and 79 page 138 - Longer Grass. Both by Martyn Welch.
And a better index ;-) Perhaps I'll get mine available soon.
Reply to
Kevin Martin
I bought issue 40 and although its not the one I remember its definitely worth having! Issue 39 sounds to be the one I was looking for. Thanks.
Matt
Reply to
Matt Ots
I think, from Tim's post, it was issue 39 after all. But these two articles sound worth reading as well.
Matt
Reply to
Matt Ots

Site Timeline