Rail Company Liveries - Web Site for modellers

Hi,

Does anyone know of a good website that shows photos or pictures of modern locomotives and rollingstock with enough details for the amateur modeller to get an appreciation of colur changes etc.

It is easy to go to a website and see say the GNER livery but I cannot find one that would show GNER FGW Greater Manchester, Merseyrail etc all on one website.

This question is asked with a view to reducing mu surfing time.

Reply to
SquiddlyDiddly

One of the railfreight companies (Frieghtliner) used to have very precise details of their class 66 livery available on their website but I couldn't find it when I checked now as they have revamped the site.

I think they were the only people I could find who did this when I was looking for this information. My models were only cardboard cut out ones so precision wasn't too important!

naked_draughtsman

Couple of websites that I use for locos reference material that might be helpful:

Reply to
Paul Wallington

Adam Warr's Fotopic site is pretty good:

arranged by class

Del

Reply to
Derek Heath