Tower Web Site

Has anyone else had trouble getting into the Tower Web site recently? I keep getting error messages saying that the web site is not responding. I will call them later this morning to see what's going on. I just want to make sure it's just not me trying to get access from AOL. Joe L.

Reply to
JosLvng

Thanks Gene. I think it is AOL. I contacted several friends who are not using AOL, and they have no problems getting into the Tower site. Joe L.

Reply to
JosLvng

The worms crawl in,the worms crawl out,trojans abound,and virii infect all around!

Reply to
wws

I've not had a prob either getting on tower

Reply to
rcracer69

It's AOL, Joe; sometimes you can hit Tower's site first try, other times you gotta restart the damn computer before you can get on. Same with _all_ the Hobbico related sites; Futaba, O.S., Great Planes, Tower, etc.

J.D. to e-mail, pull the post

Reply to
J.D.

Thanks everybody. It is AOL; I access the Tower site using Microsoft Internet Explorer and get right in every time. When I use AOL it's hit or miss; mostly, miss! Joe L.

Reply to
JosLvng

Wasn't AOL.

The site was down earlier, but it's up right now. Cheers, Fred McClellan the dash plumber at mindspring dot com

Reply to
Fred McClellan