Tower Hobbies web site problem?

For the past couple of days, I have been having trouble reaching the Tower Hobbies web site. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Michael

Reply to
MichaelMandavil

Michael ================================= It was working fine from Dallas this afternoon; and from Garland at 11:13 pm Friday

Reply to
Carrell

Thanks, Carrell,

I used to be able to reach Tower Hobbies by using the America Online Browser, and the Google search engine. It seems that I now need to use the Internet Explorer browser with the Google search engine. I actually prefer the IE browser anyway, but I use the AOL browser ordinarily, because I have a bug in my system which prevents me from using my IE bookmarks. Not serious enough to cause me to reinstall my operating system, but since I've discovered that I can still reach TH by the alternate route, I guess that my problem is solved.

Michael

Reply to
MichaelMandavil