Looking for blacksmith web site

Hello all,
I'm looking for a web site I recently visited but didn't bookmark. It
had some nice demos and I think it just recently went up. It had a
reference to KEENJUNK and may have said that some of the demos were
from that site. The site wasn't I-FORGE or ANVILFIRE. Do this sound
familar? I've searched but haven't had any luck yet. I remember one of
the demos was for making candle holders from pipe.
Thanks,
DC
Reply to
David Cheakas
Try
is no more, but this site is sort of a successor. Many of the same people are posting on it. Hope this helps. Rob Wichita, KS
Reply to
Rob Fertner
Well, not exactly "no more". Keenjunk still exists on the Wayback Machine:
*/
Tinyurl:
jpolaski
Try looking at the history on your computers browser, if it wasn't that long ago that you visited the site it may still be listed there.
BW
Reply to
It;s only me