Looking for blacksmith web site

Hello all,
I'm looking for a web site I recently visited but didn't bookmark. It had some nice demos and I think it just recently went up. It had a
reference to KEENJUNK and may have said that some of the demos were from that site. The site wasn't I-FORGE or ANVILFIRE. Do this sound familar? I've searched but haven't had any luck yet. I remember one of the demos was for making candle holders from pipe.
Thanks, DC
Try http://www.forgemagic.com / Keenjunk is no more, but this site is sort of a successor. Many of the same people are posting on it. Hope this helps. Rob Wichita, KS

Well, not exactly "no more". Keenjunk still exists on the Wayback Machine: http://web.archive.org/web /*/http://www.keenjunk.com . Tinyurl: http://tinyurl.com/6l38p .
Try looking at the history on your computers browser, if it wasn't that long ago that you visited the site it may still be listed there.
BW