Bachmann Web site

Does anybody know what's going wrong with the Bachmann web site?

I tried to register for details of Dynamis and got an error mnessage. Then, when I tried to call up the page for reporting errors and commenting on their web site, nothing happened.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

What error message did you get?

Reply to
:Jerry:

Jane Sullivan wrote in news:QZu4BV+ snipped-for-privacy@yddraiggoch.demon.co.uk:

It went badly AWOL on Thursday evening but has been gradually coming back to life since then. The "Contact Us" form appears to be one of the bits that is still broken...

David

Reply to
David Jackman

In message , ":Jerry:" writes

INSERT INTO dynamis VALUES(NULL," snipped-for-privacy@yddraiggoch.demon.co.uk")Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

Hope its not like the RSS feed, thats been broken for a long time - simple syntax error !

Simon

Reply to
simon