Web site updated

Greetings:
I've updated my web site to include a short photo album on the
recently-completed torsion box building table.
Flattest building table I ever had. Also the heaviest.
Construction details are in a link in the photo album.
Cheers,
Fred McClellan
the dash plumber at mindspring dot com
Reply to
Fred McClellan
What is the site address?
Reply to
M Gazer
Damn I hate it when that happens !
I'll change the sig line to include the URL.
duh . . .
Cheers, Fred McClellan The House Of Balsa Dust
Fred McClellan
Not a bad site y'all got there Fred
Reply to
M Gazer
Dang, that looks almost exactly like my building table Fred.
I don't use a foam top. I use tiny, needle-like "nails" which I carefully taper ground from 1/16" music wire. I tap them into the 1/4" plywood, and remove them with pliers.
Bob
Reply to
Bob Adkins