scratch building

For those in the group that are into scratch building on my web site
click on the radio control button, i have quite afew
plans in DXF format to down load also there is a downloadable cad program
there to read,scale,print the plans out,,were i live here i take the file to
the local copy shop and let them plot it out for me..or print the tiles out
and tape together to get your plans....if you have any plans you would like
to see here please e-mail them to me and i will get them on the web site...
Reply to
Randall Robertson
First thing I reccommend is DO NOT run the "cutesy crap" over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over.... ad naseum !
David
Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH
First Place, Most Annoying Mouse Pointer Contest. Cheers, Fred McClellan the dash plumber at mindspring dot com
Reply to
Fred McClellan
What is your website?
over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n -over....
Reply to
Jay
in the next few days i'll add 25 more plans....i'm trying to give a discription of each..clean the page up a little and take the ( cutesy mouse pointer ) off
over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n-over-n
Reply to
Randall Robertson
Hey! Nice site! You've done an excellent job! You must be real busy with all that other stuff you're into though! One thing! Those little dancing things on your site are sort of annoying. I was hoping to find plans to build floats for planes.In particular a GWS Slow Stick! Keep up the good work!