Scratch Building Structures

I was wondering if there was a source for Scratch Built Plans/Ideas on the web?

I will be starting an 1870-1900 era railway based on The Credit Valley Railway of South Central Ontario (now part of the Canadian Pacific line) and was interested in scratch building structures similar to the Campbell Scale Models line or American Model Builders line.

Anyone have plans they wish to share or sell?

Reply to
<wiley

Historical Society might be able to help you locate plans.

Reply to
Corelane

Thanks Corelane, I found one there.

What the CVR used were basic CN/CP style structures. I am not necessarily after the actual historic structures, just ones that have the look and feel of the era.

If anyone who has an 1880-1900 era model and who scratch builds would care to share their plans, or point me to a website, it would be greatly appreciated.

I found one depot at

It is this type of article I am looking for.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
wannand

I just found a great resource that I thought I would share...

The HotBox: The North Central Region, National Model Railroad Association

wannand

Dear Sirs, There are a few projects collected from me and some members of this news group on my Dollar Model Page. I have some other ones to put up there when I find the time to do it. It needs work. They are sorted from newest to oldest, but there aren't enough yet to require sorting, really, and the newest isn't all that new.

This is the address:

Cordially yours, Gerard P.

Reply to
Gerard Pawlowski