Happy New Year...

All,

Hope all of you have a good and safe evening if going out(I guess this applies to MRR's who are staying 'in' and working on models too!). I got my Red Caboose reefer finished(at last), and have been adding weights/metal wheels to my freight cars. I made a 'buy' at the local Hobby Lobby last night, so I am going to do some 1/87th 'landscaping' on the 1st! Well, it's time to pick up my lady friend and go out(just dinner and a movie) - Then some serious modeling on Thursday!

Jim Bernier

Reply to
Jim Bernier

Thanks for the wishes, Jim. I'd like to add mine as well to all those on RMR.

Ian Mathers Yellowknife, NT

P.S. Saw sundogs all afternoon and there's a halo round the moon this evening.......she's gonna get cold! Good weather to stay indoors and finish all (well, some) of the projects started in 2003.

Reply to
Ian G. Mathers

You're day's better than mine. I have to help a friend repair his bathtub drain in the morning, eat my mother-in-law's homemade lasagna at 1:00 (high point of the day, possibly the week), then off to work at 5:00 PM. The Post Office never sleeps apparently.

Jay CNS&M North Shore Line - "First and fastest"

Reply to
JCunington

Jim=A0Bernier wrote: All, Hope all of you have a good and safe evening.

------------------------------------------------- Best wishes to all for a happy and healthy new year!

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

I declared 2004 "The Year of the Layout!"

(Think this will actually get something done on it?)

Paul - "The CB&Q Guy"

- Happy New Year, all! -

Reply to
Paul K - The CB&Q Guy

Dunno. I've been saying that the upcoming year will be the year I clean out the corner of the basement so I can get another module up, but that hasn't happened yet either....

Kennedy (2004istheyear, MI)

Reply to
Kennedy (no longer not on The Haggis!)

PK>I declared 2004 "The Year of the Layout!"

PK>(Think this will actually get something done on it?)

PK> Paul - "The CB&Q Guy" PK>- Happy New Year, all! -

Indeed. How fitting. I've been at mine 2 years and progress is spotty. I take spells where I get a lot done then progress stops. I need to get my butt in gear and get cracking on the scenery. I've been building a foam mountain range for 3 months. ...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Binkley

Happy New Year to all!

I'm trying to convince my wife (and myself) that a home addition is in order. It would free up some space and thus make more room for toy trains. :-)

Reply to
Corelane