Happy New Year

hAPPY nEW yEAR !!

(I'm onna roll, I can barelly read this)

Enjoy !! :)

Reply to
AM

kaiser or bulky? sub? best of new years to everybody! we fall down now.

Reply to
someone

Happy New Year to all! And to start the year off right, last night I got the January 2010 Squadron catalog; first one since August!

Reply to
The Old Man

And all that from sniffing the blue tube. Good thing you didn't try the orange!

Reply to
eyeball

yeah, mine came then too. it's got stuff i want but that won't happen this month.

Reply to
someone

Beat yez, got mine Wednesday. I just couldn't brag about it as we were experiencing some giganews trouble. Man, 134 posts waiting for me! Happy Change the Calendar Day!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Mad> Beat yez, got mine Wednesday. I just couldn't brag about it as Mad> we were experiencing some giganews trouble. Man, 134 posts Mad> waiting for me! Happy Change the Calendar Day! Happy New Year to you all, let us help keep UseNet alive for a few more years. Happy modeling!

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

yep, everyone keep modeling and motivating. this is one of the best groups for info and friendship. best of new year's, gernot. and to your pretty lady and your pets.

Reply to
someone

Well, I got five AFV kit's and one aircraft model this season.

I'll be quite busy :)

Reply to
AM

that sounds very good. lucky stiff. i love japan and if i'm ever rich.....

Reply to
someone