Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all! And to start the year off right, last night I got the January 2010 Squadron catalog; first one since August!
Reply to
The Old Man
, The Old Man wrote:
Beat yez, got mine Wednesday. I just couldn't brag about it as we were experiencing some giganews trouble. Man, 134 posts waiting for me! Happy Change the Calendar Day!
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad Modeller
Mad> Beat yez, got mine Wednesday. I just couldn't brag about it as Mad> we were experiencing some giganews trouble. Man, 134 posts Mad> waiting for me! Happy Change the Calendar Day! Happy New Year to you all, let us help keep UseNet alive for a few more years. Happy modeling!
Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug
yep, everyone keep modeling and motivating. this is one of the best groups for info and friendship. best of new year's, gernot. and to your pretty lady and your pets.
Reply to
someone
Well, I got five AFV kit's and one aircraft model this season.
I'll be quite busy :)
Reply to
AM

Site Timeline