Happy New Year

Hi Gunner, Happy New Year, I have enjoyed your posts over the last year, All the best for 2006. Regards Rotty UK

Reply to
Rotty

The same to you and yours. May we ALL have a happy and Prosperous New Year!

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Indeed, a truce for the moment, and a toast:

"Confusion to the Enemy!!"

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

Indeed.

" A toast to the Living A drint to the Dead

To Absent Friends!"

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Yes, indeed! I heartily wish a Happy New Year to everyone, and may the coming year be filled with the making of many joyful memories. Ron

Reply to
doo