Happy New Year

Orright, you lot - hope you have a safe and enjoyable New Year's celebration - catch you in '06!

RobG

Reply to
RobG

Yesssssss , a Very Big Happy New Year to everyone out here from me as well..!!

I hope to see you all back here in 2006.

I also would like Build as many kits as I Buy this year. ....... :) :)

... Carl ..........

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

A brief look into what is really me
Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"

cyberborg 4000

happy new year everyone and you, carl, get well quick! (g)

Happy New Year to all and thanks for all the help during the past year.

I am back to modeling after a 25+ year break and have used tips and suggestions from this group to get back up to speed. I have finished

5 models this year and will attempt to average one per month in 2006. Still a little rusty but getting better and thanks in part to all of you, the enjoyment and relaxation is returning.
Reply to
Count DeMoney

Several of you in Europe have already had your New Year and I hope it was enjoyable. those or you still awaiting the arrival of 2006 like I am, I wish for you a safe celebration. All the best to all for a happy new year.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Back at ya Bill, ca't get much safer than sitting here working the past six hours.

Reply to
Ron Smith

Yep, it looks like we'll drag on into another one. Let's hope this one's better!

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

i looked through some wheat cents this new years. i got 3 bags for xmas, so that's 15000 coins to look at. still waiting for midnight. let the crazys go out.

Well I can drink beer at work since the office is in my house and I work for myself........;)

Reply to
Ron Smith