Checking out guys

Got back from Germany ok, many adventures that were good and bad, but i
wouldnt have wanted to miss them for anything.
heres the last pics.

good bye all, made many friends here (and the odd enemy, but a im a limey so
who cares!!)
Reply to
jules
"jules" wrote in news:t4Atf.44317$ snipped-for-privacy@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk:
Are you leaving us?
Reply to
Gray Ghost
happy new year, horn dog.
Jules,
remember what I said in my email...
You've got a lot of pals in this group.
Chris
Reply to
Chris Hughes
Cheers Julian. Happy New Year!!
Regarding the subject line, I don't know if this is a Brit vs Yank thing... but "checking out, guys" means something very different from "checking out guys"... not that there's anything wrong with that! (smirking right now...)
Be good Julian and see you next time.
--- Stephen
Reply to
Stephen Tontoni
I hope you're having us on. The place won't be the same without you.
Bill Banaszak
Reply to
Mad-Modeller