Happy New Year from stormy California-

Just getting ready for a kind of early dinner at our local gourmando Italian place (even impressed my foodie sister with the $3000 stove!!!) and then home again for a quiet new years with SWMBO and the Manx cat. All the best to all of you, everywhere. 2005 was kind of a tough year for the world, but we all rolled up our sleeves and helped out our neighbors from Indonesia to Louisiana to Pakistan. Here's hoping 2006 brings good fortune to all, and I hope I don't screw up the Heller Concorde I scored yesterday!

Reply to
Jim Atkins