Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, RMS! May 2009 bring you the kit that you've been waiting for... :-)

I'm hoping for a 1/48 Farley Fruitbat, myself.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

1/32 late Model Mig-23 Flogger.........:-D
Reply to
SiG226

Oh yeah, that WOULD make me happy!

Reply to
Rufus

A good New Year to one and all.

For myself, I'm looking forward to Airfix's 1/72 Canberra's

Reply to
Alan Dicey

i want a 1918 sacco-vanzetti triplane bomber. the mk eleventy two with the 9 engines and trash compactor. i hear that the old panther factory in cleckheaton will assemble them and they will be in the always happy 33 /13 scale. happy and best of to all yours, enzo.

Reply to
someone

Happy New Year! I second that call for 1/72 Canberras! And am waiting for the SSP rerelease of the old box scale Revell B-57B.

Reply to
eyeball

i'm gonna get an xb70 of some kind. maybe i'll do a psycho-detailer version of the lindberg. you have to scratch build that one.

Reply to
someone

Likewise, a Happy and successful new year to all here on rms.

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

I would drool over a new Bristol Beaufighter, Hasegawa or Revell as their prices suit me better than Trumpeter. And if they could do all the major versions. If they would follow up with Blenheim and Beaufort I would be in "Modellers Heaven"

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen