new year

i hope everyone has a great and safe new year's. i sure hope 2012 doesn't suck as badly as 2011. it's still hard sometimes to believe it's 2011. it
was always too far in the future. the best to all of you.
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 30, 12:43 am, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain ( snipped-for-privacy@some.domain) wrote:

Happy new year. Every year I say I hope this year is better than last. Maybe I'll get it right for once :)
Add pictures here
✖

i be hoping with you, mano.
Add pictures here
✖
As a lot of folks seem to think that this might be the last one because of that Mayan calander thing, I'd suggest that we break out the one kit that we really want to build but have been putting off for one reason or another. Me, I'm going for a Hasegawa sci-fi armored troop carrier hovercraft that I've had sitting around for a couple of years, or maybe a "what-if" Civil War armored train..... Again Happy New Year.
John Braungart
Add pictures here
✖
And a Happy New Year to all from Denmark - I also hope for a better 2012, but I guess we hope for that every year.
Claus Gustafsen
"The Old Man" skrev i meddelelsen
As a lot of folks seem to think that this might be the last one because of that Mayan calander thing, I'd suggest that we break out the one kit that we really want to build but have been putting off for one reason or another. Me, I'm going for a Hasegawa sci-fi armored troop carrier hovercraft that I've had sitting around for a couple of years, or maybe a "what-if" Civil War armored train..... Again Happy New Year.
John Braungart
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com wrote:

maybe it's time for that 1/46 ju 52 i've been saving. i waited because i want to have better skills but it's time, no matter what. coming face into my own mortality taught me not to screw around. build them, john, go for it.
Add pictures here
✖
On 12/30/2011 12:43 AM, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:> <pre wrap>

My mother never wrapped her mind around the 2000 concept. I explained it to her as, "We ran out of 1900s so we had to go to the next bunch." I doubt she really bought that but it answered her question.
Happy New Year to all who stop in here. Life without you guys would be duller.
Bill Banaszak
Add pictures here
✖

you too, bill. we need your acerbic wit and keen observations. where's cookie and wishak and the other regs? come on, guys, do a ny's shout.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote the following:

Oh shit, is that tonight? :-) Happy New Year to all friends and enemies alike.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak wrote the following:

Ooops, I though I was in another group where there are enemies. No enemies here. Happy New Year to all.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

this is our safe haven.
Add pictures here
✖
On 31/12/2011 22:50, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

Happy New Year, guys
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

Happy New Year, all. Here's hoping we all get the chance to actually finish a kit in 2012..!
--
- Rufus

Add pictures here
✖

i hope your health is good and your crone's is quiet.
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 31 2011, 11:32 pm, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain ( snipped-for-privacy@some.domain) wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 31 2011, 11:32 pm, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain ( snipped-for-privacy@some.domain) wrote:

That's no way to speak of anyone's old lady... (ladies?) :)
Best Wishes for 2012 to all here...
Moramarth
Add pictures here
✖

were that it 'twer so, right rufus? best wishes to you too moramarth.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

...would that.
--
- Rufus

Add pictures here
✖

aye, will keep the badness and hostile beats away as far as possible. at least the denizens of despair can be kept at bay by good thoughts and a 12 guage, methinks.
Add pictures here
✖

Ditto! Happy New Year to all that are left here :-)
--
Gernot Hassenpflug
Aunkai