new year

i hope everyone has a great and safe new year's. i sure hope 2012 doesn't suck as badly as 2011. it's still hard sometimes to believe it's 2011. it was always too far in the future. the best to all of you.

Reply to
someone

Happy new year. Every year I say I hope this year is better than last. Maybe I'll get it right for once :)

Reply to
eyeball

As a lot of folks seem to think that this might be the last one because of that Mayan calander thing, I'd suggest that we break out the one kit that we really want to build but have been putting off for one reason or another. Me, I'm going for a Hasegawa sci-fi armored troop carrier hovercraft that I've had sitting around for a couple of years, or maybe a "what-if" Civil War armored train..... Again Happy New Year.

John Braungart

Reply to
The Old Man

And a Happy New Year to all from Denmark - I also hope for a better 2012, but I guess we hope for that every year.

Claus Gustafsen

"The Old Man" skrev i meddelelsen news:27862782.2050.1325262554208.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@vbbdf9...

As a lot of folks seem to think that this might be the last one because of that Mayan calander thing, I'd suggest that we break out the one kit that we really want to build but have been putting off for one reason or another. Me, I'm going for a Hasegawa sci-fi armored troop carrier hovercraft that I've had sitting around for a couple of years, or maybe a "what-if" Civil War armored train..... Again Happy New Year.

John Braungart

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen

i be hoping with you, mano.

Reply to
someone

maybe it's time for that 1/46 ju 52 i've been saving. i waited because i want to have better skills but it's time, no matter what. coming face into my own mortality taught me not to screw around. build them, john, go for it.

Reply to
someone

On 12/30/2011 12:43 AM, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:>

My mother never wrapped her mind around the 2000 concept. I explained it to her as, "We ran out of 1900s so we had to go to the next bunch." I doubt she really bought that but it answered her question.

Happy New Year to all who stop in here. Life without you guys would be duller.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad Modeller

you too, bill. we need your acerbic wit and keen observations. where's cookie and wishak and the other regs? come on, guys, do a ny's shout.

Reply to
someone

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote the following:

Oh shit, is that tonight? :-) Happy New Year to all friends and enemies alike.

Reply to
willshak

Happy New Year, guys

Reply to
Alan Dicey

Happy New Year, all. Here's hoping we all get the chance to actually finish a kit in 2012..!

Reply to
Rufus

Den 31-12-2011 23:50, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain skrev:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

(you said: shout ;-) )

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

willshak wrote the following:

Ooops, I though I was in another group where there are enemies. No enemies here. Happy New Year to all.

Reply to
willshak

this is our safe haven.

Reply to
someone

i hope your health is good and your crone's is quiet.

Reply to
someone

Reply to
Moramarth

That's no way to speak of anyone's old lady... (ladies?) :)

Best Wishes for 2012 to all here...

Moramarth

Reply to
Moramarth

were that it 'twer so, right rufus? best wishes to you too moramarth.

Reply to
someone

...would that.

Reply to
Rufus

aye, will keep the badness and hostile beats away as far as possible. at least the denizens of despair can be kept at bay by good thoughts and a 12 guage, methinks.

Reply to
someone