Thankyou Santa!

1/32 Tamiya Spitfire arrived mysteriously in the night....

On 27/12/2011 22:57, snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com wrote:

- flown in and the disassembled for you by special Tamiya Elves?
Nice. I only go up to 1/48 in Tamiya, but I've got a few Mosquitos in the stash and a Mk.1 Spitfire on the bench. Have fun :)
Well Santa delivered a 1:32 Hobby Boss Il-2M my the hands of my wife, so I'm happy
Claus Gustafsen