Yoo hoo, anyone home?

Just in case I don't get back here tomorrow night, please consider this my official holiday greeting. And for you Solstice fans, the Light increases daily.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Happy Christmas and plenty of plastic to all modellers here :)

Reply to
Alan Dicey

Same to you, but I'm afraid most of the plastic will just be that which is used to package stuff and gets thrown in the recycle bin the day after. :-)

Reply to
willshak

Seasons Greetings to Thee and Thine, Best Wishes for the Festive Season...

Moramarth

Reply to
Moramarth

Best wishes to all....

rf

Reply to
rfranklin

No, I'm not home, but I am here : ) May the Jolly Red Fat Man bring you all the models you deserve.

Reply to
<Jessie_C>

Merry Christmas!

Reply to
eyeball

best of all to all of you.

Reply to
someone

Bah Humbug.

RobGrinch (the Aussie one)

But for those who enjoy this time of year, I hope it's all you desire. Peace.

Reply to
RobG

hard to concieve of xms in the middle of one's summer. i suppose a native thinks nothing of it, but an ex-pat mind be unsettled. i certainly wouldn't mind being warm outside. about 90f would work. anyway, a very happy humbug to you, rob. i'm basically a shinto, so may the plastic spirit be generous to you.

Reply to
someone

Hot, dry weather at Christmastime! That's just wrong. Sent from western New York, with 50 degrees, and clear DRY skies.....

Merry Crhistmas and God bless us, every one! John Braungart

Reply to
The Old Man

A warm, sunny, dry Christmas is what I've dreamed of since I was a kid...Bethlemhem is in the desert, right? Now so am I!

A very Merry Christmas to all, from the high Mojave!

Reply to
Rufus

Same to you.

43ºF (8ºC) Southern NY, just E of PA.
Reply to
willshak

Well, I was born in England, but parents moved here when I was very young, so it's all I've known. And it means cold meat and salad for Christmas lunch for us these days, who can be bothered with roasting stuff when it's 35C/90% humidity outside? :D

As for the plastic spirit, I told him to bugger off until I've thinned the collection somewhat; I have 1/3rd of it going onto theBay sometime soon (in small lots), with more to follow as I dig deeper into the stash. If anyone wants to pre-empt the robbers of PayPal, drop me a line for an updated list. (approx 120 items atm).

Hope we all had a safe and thoughtful holiday, whatever our basic beliefs.

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
RobG