Bandai 1/15 Tank Kits - Comments Please

Thinking of the Panzer, Stug, or Hummel in that order. And will build as a static kit.

anyone build one of these monsters and can comment on if its worth $240?

thx - Craig

crw59

snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote: : Thinking of the Panzer, Stug, or Hummel in that order. And will build : as a static kit. : I have not build one, as the contents were enough to put me off any purchasing plans.

Bandai made some wonderful 1/48 scale armor way back when. Unfortuntely, their 1/15 scale kits don't approach the quality of the 1/48, in my opinion. The kits show their age, and bringing them up to the standard of today would be a major undertaking.

On the other hand, if you want a 1/15 scale Hummel, your options are pretty limited...

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden