1/32 Czech Model Buffalo - Comments

comments on the amount/complexity of the PE and resin that comes with this kit, please. Never bought Czech before.

Not being into details, I'm not sure if the extra detail bits will do anything for me. from what I can tell, you can't build the kit without them...not sure if my heart (and eyes) are into the hobby enough to make getting it worthwhile.

thx all - Craig

Reply to
crw59

It's a rebox of the Special Hobby F2A-2 kit with some different parts and decals for the -3 version. Here are a couple of reviews of the -2 (the -3 should be similar):

There isn't much resin or PE in the kit, but you have to use at least some of it as some parts are visible and they don't include plastic equivalents. The resin parts include the accessory section on the rear of the engine, exhaust ring, ammo boxes, prop hub, and rudder pedals. The PE is mostly the instrument panels, seat belts, and external bomb racks.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams