Trumpeter 1/32 Crusader - windscreen fit problems ?

a review from FSM states that the windscreen has some issues. anyone build the kit who can share what the problem is and how they fixed it?

Thx - Craig

Trumpeter 1/32 scale F-8E Crusader FREE ONLINE EXTRA! Larry Schramm Kit: No. 02272 Scale: 1/32 Manufacturer: Trumpeter, from Stevens International, 856-435-1555 Price: $149.95 Comments: Injection molded, 382 parts (26 photoetched), decals Pros: Good overall fit; nice detail especially in the wheel wells and gun bays Cons: Ill-fitting windscreen; incomplete decals (no ejection seat triangles or rescue arrows) Issue published: April 2009

Reply to
Musicman59

Might want to check this:

...if I were building this kit, I'd buy the whole lineup.

Reply to
Rufus

The Zactoman sets are for the A-7, which is completely different than the F-8. None of that stuff works on the F-8. About all the aircraft have in common is that both were made by Vought and late remanufactured Crusaders used A-7 main gear.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

...dang...my bust...back to my red tube...

Reply to
Rufus

so that's what all that scratchin' up north is.

Reply to
someone