1/32 Trumpeter Dauntless

geez, my Matchbox 1/32 kit only cost me $20.

this one's goin for $125! Yikes.

Craig

crw59

Ya git what ya pay for...

Reply to
Rufus

yer right , I gotz one for $5 ! someone scoffed the tailfeathers though .

Reply to
noddy

tanstaafl

you mean like the quality of their expensive ship models that were so "highly praised " in a previous post?

seems like Trumpeter still has "issues"...

Craig

Reply to
crw59

I'll be buying one. If I don't go broke buying guitars first...

Reply to
Rufus

you a geetar person too? I've bought 5 so far and can't play any of them yet. My mandolin came a few weeks ago. Looks like the collect but not build disease has carried over to musical instruments.

Looking at a Ibanez hollow body jazz guitar now......only $570.00

Craig

Reply to
crw59