Trumpter Condor same as old Revell?

Is this Condor the same version as the old 1/72 Revell Condor I built

30-35 years ago???

Craig

Reply to
who me?

nope - the trumpeter kit in 1/48 scale is all brand new

greetz

bluemax

Reply to
Bluemax

sorry. what I meant was is it the same Condor version. god I hope they would not use 1960's molds.....

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Yes, more or less, both are the Luftwaffe maritime version, though they may be different subtypes. I am not sure which subtype the Revell represents, the Trumpeter is the C-3 subtype.

Anders "who me?" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Anders

I think Revell did three versions- The original anti-sub version, a slightly different military transport version, and a civil transport version with different cowlings and landing gear. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Actually the anti-shipping version which was the C-4. The transport and the civil version they did in the early nineties have eluded my grasp. Anyone know if they removed the rivets?

What I'd really like to find is the Ace bootleg.

Wondering how bad Trumpeter is going to screw this up.

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

I've got two civil Condor kits and are BAITUFUL !!!! no rivets, brand new molsd ... and look terrfficcccc !!!!

Reply to
Julian Herrero 'yuri'

They might surprise you. On the other hand, I've still got Koster's vacpupform Condor on the shelf. My curse seems to be easing as I get older. Now; instead of releasing an injection molded kit of something after I finish a vac-u-form, they are announcing the injected kit after I buy the vac-u-form. I guess I'm ahead.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

They might surprise you. On the other hand, I've still got Koster's vac-u-form Condor on the shelf. My curse seems to be easing as I get older. Now; instead of releasing an injection molded kit of something after I finish a vac-u-form, they are announcing the injected kit after I buy the vac-u-form. I guess I'm ahead.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

They might surprise you. On the other hand, I've still got Koster's vac-u-form Condor on the shelf. My curse seems to be easing as I get older. Now; instead of releasing an injection molded kit of something after I finish a vac-u-form, they are announcing the injected kit after I buy the vac-u-form. I guess I'm ahead.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

can you start a 1/48 vulcan? (onsessed? i am NOT obsessed! who told you obsessed?)

Julian Herrero 'yuri' wrote in news:UHjyc.41404$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.auna.com:

Whoa, there. Revell? New molds? When? 1/72 scale Revell civil Condor? Ya wanna sell one?

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Sorry about the double posts! I think I have a key sticking.

Bill Shuey

"William H. Shuey" wrote:

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Can we say A 20 Havoc ?? I know I can, still sitting here...........

That said, Koster makes some VERY impressive kit's !!

Speaking of which, does anyone know where one can still get the H 111 update/conversion set ?? OR.... the Zwilling conversion ?? (I know I ask a LOT here)

Azzz1588

Thanks for taking the hit. 8^) Bill Koster makes great stuff, I almost bought one at the VA Nat'ls then realized I got two 1/72 to finish. I think I'll get the Do-217 N kit he's got, we'll never see that injection molded. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

I believe he has used his Do-217N parts to make a vac-u-form conversion for the Monogram injected 217E.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Yeah, that or the full kit. I think it'd be easier to do the full kit than screw with the surgery and leftover parts. I was told that Bill Koster was instrumental in the background work for the Revellogram Do-217 and they were considering making the N/J as an alternate version but backed out so Bill picked up the ball. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper