How Good are Italeri Ship Kits?

this kit looks like it will replace the big honkin' Lindberg boat...

Does Italeri usually get their ships right?

and if anyone is searching, even with shipping, the price of this kit at Greatmodels beats squadron's price by around $12.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote: : this kit looks like it will replace the big honkin' Lindberg boat... : : Does Italeri usually get their ships right? : Given Italeri's past record, it will likely be okay. Or, as I hate to see "good value for the money".

Most likely there will be problems, but then, that is pretty much par for the course. I do expect it will be better than the Lindberg thing.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden