Anybody have access to this range?

I need S72 018 Avia S.199 Stencils.

TIA.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Hannants have that sheet in stock.

Enzo Matrix

Thanks, Enzo. I'll have a friend of mine in the UK pick it up.

BTW, do you post from Italy? Going to be there next May/June and I want to try to meet a few modeling friends.

Tom

Enzo Matrix wrote:

Reply to
maiesm72

snipped-for-privacy@netscape.com smirked:

Nah...from the UK. "Enzo" is just a daft screen name.

For some odd reason, I get a lot of Italian language spam though... :-)

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

were you a reboot fan? the big brother was enzo, i think.

Yep! That's where the name comes from. Originally the annoying little lad was called Enzo. When he became a renegade lost on the Net, and grew up into a psycho, he just used his surname, Matrix.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

not for nothing have i wasted 2/3 of my life persuing pop culture! that show is sneered at my a lot of people, but it did introduce many cgi routines common today. plus it gave you a great, obscure nym known only to the oberkool. matric got props from neo, too. graffiti in the first movie.

tv show. started around 98, i believe. cgi all the way. about characters living in a gaming pc.

OK, you are making as much sense as some of the commercials on TV now. ;) Is this Reboot a movie, TV show? When was it released onto an unsuspecting world?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

e smirked:

It was originally intended as a kid's show, but midway through the second season it changed character and became very dark and twisted. Excellent viewing.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Interesting. Can't say with certainty that I've heard of this or seen it at any time but I may have and not known what it was. IIRC, Cartoon Network was a subscription-only channel in '99 and I didn't pay extra to see it.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

we used to get it off a canadian satellite. it's orbit hit my neighborhood in boston and we could decode it. it didn't rech the whole town, so it must have been way northern.