im back from Germany

2 and a half weeks, 3100 miles....no crashes

hope everyone is ok, loads of pics

bye

Reply to
Jules

hey, except for 4 weeks and 3300 miles, me too.

Oh yeah upon my return i got a huge parcel.

7 35th Trump tanks, WW2, 3 Soviot inc the KVR2 thing and 4 German, open top guns, forget what (im at the end of the street typing nicking someone elses wifi signal cos i aint got no money for the bill)

and got a load of the 48th Tamiya figures, just need to get some tanks to go with em now!!

Reply to
Jules

Jules, you know how to have a good time - and you've got the t-shirt and the pictures to prove it!!! Welcome back.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Yeah love the country, off to live there next summer. Gives me 9 months to decide which kit to build before i leave ;-)

Reply to
Jules

i got bills when i returned.

me too...but bill doesnt live here...

Im sat at almost 11am, in someones garden at the end of the street, freezing cold....brrrrr

Reply to
Jules

I get bills with out leaving home. beat that LOL

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

Bill don't live here either ,but he visits a lot and after he's gone my bank balance is usually reduced somewhat

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

Haven't heard of any major disruptions to Deutschland on DW TV so it's all good. :) Wilkommen!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. who was thinking of ya!

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

There's someone out there impersonating me since I'm not getting richer. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Hey Bill....good trip i had

forgot you had dial up, so big pics.....

make sure you take a look at Belgium though cheers

Reply to
Jules