Jules test google

Umm...hope this works....

Got back from Germany and Poland ok, just a nice 2900 miles drive in 2 weeks, had to come back early cos my bank stopped my card thinking it had been nicked....even though my local branch denied this when my other half went in to ask why it stopped and i was in E Germany

Anyway slapped a loada pics up...www.julianhales.co.uk

While i was there i visited 3 old airbases in Germany and 1 in Poland.

I have taken hundreds (about 700 i think) good walk arounds of Mig21's (most variants) and 3 Su22's all from DDR burning them to cd and great for the larger scale kits, all close ups and parts books dont show, if anyone is interested knocking them out at a fiver post free UK, just to help cover my costs of the fuel for the trip.

BTW is Trumpeter or anyone doing a 32nd scale SU22???? would love to build one

hope everyone is ok,

Reply to
ichliebemeinhund

Jules, coming through loud and Klar on my PC!

Reply to
Chris Hughes

I'm with ya, there...I've been begging Trumpeter for a 1/32 Su-22 for a couple years now.

They've done or announced everything else I've asked for...except a 1/32 P-61...

Reply to
Rufus

they've done nothing i've wished for, the weenies. where's my sm79 and bv141. ok the bv is a stretch, but still.

Reply to
someone

I'd like the radar systems to go with the SA-2 and SA-6 kits...and some aftermaket corrected GAINFUL missiles...

Reply to
Rufus

yeah, sure, easy stuff for you! (g)

Reply to
someone

Good to hear you're back from your latest adventure. I'll have to check your newest pics.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Hey Bill..yeah good trip, sorry a lot of pics are large and your on dial up...hope all is ok

Reply to
jules

Glad you had a good trip

Reply to