TRUMPETER 32ND MIG23ML!!!!

READING IT NOW in the new catalogue.. also a frogfoot! not bothered about that one, but hopefully leading to a SU22 in 32nd!!

now having walked around many a Mig 23 and 27, i cant wait to do a 32nd in DDR!!!!

Reply to
Jules

Oh...HAY-ELL YEAH!!! How long have I been asking Trumpeter for a 1/32 Mig-23?...and now they're doin' it? Thanks, Trumpeter!!! You're still

100% on my requests...yeah - bring on a 1/32 Su-22!

...and...where's my 1/32 P-61?

Reply to
Rufus

its in the pocketbond cat for 2009 release...could be delayed, but its one for me!! i still notice they have a pic of a prowler, instead of the A6E...but didnt notice a release of a Ea6A as im sure i did in it last year...

oh did i mention the Trump Su-24 in 48th? not quite for me (i like it, but i love to do DDR etc that i have seen and taken many fotos of)

i have a good disk of walk arounds of Migs, SU's etc even the 2 seater Su22 and early one without the top intake.

There fotos from 2 genuine DDR bases i have been to a few times, Cottbus and Rothenburg, and theres a third i want to visit in the summer...

A 32nd Su22 would be amazing, esp as i want to do a really well weathered fully armed one.

Close up, these aircraft are put together like a kid has done it, badly fitting, bolts n bits not flush, lots of illfitting panels, but the worst i had seen was a Hind24 and MI 8 that just looked like pop pop rivited together

now need some good DDR for me!

Mind you, been to Poland a few times, and lots of fotos of aircraft from there....and some wierd armour and support vehicles!

Reply to
Jules

wasn't cottbus where the fw 200's flew from?

Reply to
someone

Not sure, but has a great museum, interesting though, as a german girl a couple of years ago bought me the revell kit...

i was there 2 years ago, and a sudden rain shower, so i sat under the weapon store wing on a Hind 24

they had a few Mi8's a SAR etc. but one i have fotos of the inside, was fitted with desks, chairs, telephones and huge maps...

Reply to
Jules

sort of a caravan.

Reply to
someone

will see if i have the foto on one of the 3 pcs now infront of me, and post it to the binary site.

Reply to
Jules

I'll be dead broke by the time I scoop up the rest of the boxes out there I want from Trumpeter...but they just keep bringing them, so I gotta keep buying. I think I have at least one example of all the 1/32 Russian ones so far...yup, got 'em all. That Mig-23 is one I've really been wanting...likely to pass on the Frogfoot...maybe...well...you never know...crap...

I'd go for a 1/32 Prowler if they did one...not a straight A6E, though. Wouldn't mind a good 1/32 Gripen (single and 2-seater) out of someone either - even though that's a little airplane; I have the Revell example. I just think it's neat. And a nice Kfir C2 or C7 would be welcome as well...and...

Reply to
Rufus

okee

Reply to
someone

Well, the 1/32nd MiG-23 would be WAY out of my price range, but I'd love to see a new MiG-23/-27 series in 1/48th to replace the old ESCI kits.

Reply to
Don McIntyre

well its out of my price range too, but might sell a kindey..

Trump have a lot of new 48th stuff out, and if there doing a 32nd Mig23, i would expect a 48th and maybe a 72nd too!

Reply to
Jules

Looks like I need to drop a couple hundred on Zacto's correction resin for the Revell Mig-29A and Trumpeter Su-27 - I already have the kits...I made need two of the Fulcrum sets, as I have both single and two-seaters on hand...

I think the big Su-27 is going to replace my Tamiya Tomcats for most money shelled out on a single kit.

Reply to
Rufus

And the son thinks I'm weird for using two different ones - three if you count the one doing DOS over in the front room.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller