Happy new Year, Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gentlemen,

Thought I had better wish you all a Happy New Year before I went to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

You'll miss the midnight crank up - one can hear them spitting and banging right across London from where we are!

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H

Nick,

That's not what you think it is, its debauched Londoners making whoopee. Don't tell anybody else though otherwise you and I will be totally alone.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Oh come on Martin - you'll be telling me you don't believe in Father Christmas next. I've got the Iron Horse running and I'm sure I can see and hear a particularly incendiary Petter M just over the horizon.

Happynooyear!

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H