Christmas Merry

P Martin
.year next somewhere all you see will I .backwards this writing for me
curse don't goodwill of spirit the in and true come wishes your all may and
Year New Happy a and Christmas Merry very a all you wish I May
Gentlemen,
Reply to
campingstoveman
Thankyou Nitram :-) Mike.H.
Reply to
Mike.H.
I knew it would happen.
Martin's finally flipped.
John
Reply to
John
! raeY weN suorepsorp a dna samtsirhC yrreM a sruoY dna uoY hsiw ot ekil dluow I dna nwaD yawynA!elttob eht rO !gub ulf eht eb tsum tI
Reply to
Charles Hamilton
Charles,
I can see the pain involved in writing that :-))
John,
How can you tell that a normal, sane, well adjusted human being has flipped unless you have been there as well :-))
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman
I don't have to go to the moon to know it's there. I learn by observation. You've flipped all right.
The worrying thing is you actually do think you're normal, sane and well adjusted. Yeah, right. This is from a man who thinks his engine doesn't need painting. :-)
Merry Christmas
John
Reply to
John
I'm completely normal. On the planet I come from we always write like that. Leonardo Da Vinci came from our planet!! We didn't have vintage rallies so I came here!!
Reply to
Charles Hamilton