Christmas Merry

P Martin .year next somewhere all you see will I .backwards this writing for me curse don't goodwill of spirit the in and true come wishes your all may and Year New Happy a and Christmas Merry very a all you wish I May

Gentlemen,

Reply to
campingstoveman

Thankyou Nitram :-) Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

I knew it would happen.

Martin's finally flipped.

John

Reply to
John

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

Charles,

I can see the pain involved in writing that :-))

John,

How can you tell that a normal, sane, well adjusted human being has flipped unless you have been there as well :-))

Reply to
campingstoveman

I don't have to go to the moon to know it's there. I learn by observation. You've flipped all right.

The worrying thing is you actually do think you're normal, sane and well adjusted. Yeah, right. This is from a man who thinks his engine doesn't need painting. :-)

Merry Christmas

John

Reply to
John