Merry Christmas to you all.

http://s411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/DaveCroft/?action=view&current $42f471.pbw

--
Dave Croft
Warrington
Very entertaining Dave, and one to add to my list of claims to fame! I sold the silencer to the guy with the Austral! It actually came off a 5V National! I wish I'd seen Wendell at The 1000, he owes me a $1!!! I sent him a question about the Witte diesel that I owned and enclosed a dollar bill for the reply and he never sent one!!

http://s411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/DaveCroft/?action=view&current $42f471.pbw
http://s411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/DaveCroft/?action=view&current $42f471.pbw
Dave Croft
I wish I could slow it down a little can anyone help? Dave Croft Warrington http://www.oldengine.org/members/croft / http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv

May I also take this opportunity to wish each and every one of You and Yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year. May all your sheds be full, your brass sparkle and your magnetos never falter!

http://s411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/DaveCroft/?action=view&current $42f471.pbw