Merry Christmas to you all.

Very entertaining Dave, and one to add to my list of claims to fame! I sold the silencer to the guy with the Austral! It actually came off a 5V National! I wish I'd seen Wendell at The 1000, he owes me a $1!!! I sent him a question about the Witte diesel that I owned and enclosed a dollar bill for the reply and he never sent one!!
Charles Hamilton
Dave Croft
I wish I could slow it down a little can anyone help? Dave Croft Warrington

Dave Croft
May I also take this opportunity to wish each and every one of You and Yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year. May all your sheds be full, your brass sparkle and your magnetos never falter!
Charles Hamilton