Associated Engine location required

See

Kelly in the USA is trying to find the location of this engine. (It was passed to me by my mate in OZ)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Joe Kelley here. I need some help...I am looking for the owner of an Associated Throttle Governed 3 1/2HP engine. Serial # 515421. See pic attached. I assume the engine is still in England. I have the same throttle governed model engine which I am restoring and have some questions I would like to ask of the gent. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Joe" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If anyone tells Joe directly let us know so we can stop looking. 8^)

Reply to
Dave Croft

Joe Kelly in the USA is trying to find the location of this engine. (It was passed to me by my mate in OZ)

I have been digging around and found the origional photo's at

They are under "3 HP & 3 1/2 HP Iowa Oversize Engines"
the last photo the engine seems to be for sale at £600. Possibly at good few years ago for that price?

Reply to
Dave Croft

The search continues! Joe looked through my webshots pages and spotted the same Amanco he was looking for. see

don't remember taking this picture but it does have a name." R.S Steel." Does anyone know the owner please?

Reply to
Dave Croft