Stuart HY diesel

I've been asked for information/pictures of the above.Unfortunately all I have are the production dates,if anyone out there has anything of interest and would be willing to share it would maybe help the owner in the rebuild. Tia Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

Did you manage to get hold of P.T-E?

NHH

Reply to
Nick H

============================================== Thought I would try a general ask before badgering individuals. Kim has a picture on his Webshots that the owner (Andrew)has seen . He is in Coventry and apparently has a collection of diesels.I've also supplied him with a copy of the H2 manual but don't think they are that similar. MH

Reply to
Mike.H.