Merry Christmas

I don't give a damn whether it's politically correct or not, I still wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Walt

Reply to
E. Walter Le Roy

I'm a bit of a Scrooge, don't much care for Christmas, but, like you, my best wishes for a Merry one is extended to the good people here. It's the thought that counts. Make them fit the occasion.

Merry Christmas, Walt.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

And a Merry Christams from gandma's house, Winter Haven, FL.

Karl Townsend

Reply to
Lovilla Townsend

you all probably already saw this, in case you haven't, it's kinda funny.

William Wixon

Same to you Walt. And may we all have a prosperous New Year to come.

Btw,,Ive been making a point to say Merry Christmas to all the store employees and workers and so forth that mumble out "happyholidays" along with the name on their name tags..and the brightening up and the genuine smiles are priceless.

Fuck Political Correctness.

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

Agreed... and a MOST MERRY CHRISTMAS to all on this group and their families..... I, too, don't care about political correctness - that's part of what's wrong with this country.... No mangers, No trees.... for fear of offending someone..... Soon you won't be allowed to smile at anyone because *they* may not be in a good mood and it will offend them........ sigh...... Ken.

Reply to
Ken Sterling

Thanks for that, And Merry Christmas to all here at RCM.

All the best! AL A.

Reply to
Al A.

Youbetcha! Remember, a good time is made...not had. And, He's the reason for the season!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Thanks for everything for the last year! Just figuring...Your slide now has @ 7.5 million cycles on it. Reminds me, we might want to lube it. -Merry Christmass-

Reply to
Tom Gardner

And A merry Ramahanakwansmass to all our RCM friends from the great ultra liberal,overtaxed (but warm for this time of year) state of Minnesota!!

GodYule! H.R. In Lindstrom MN.

Reply to
harleyron

Cool!..I just dug out more of them, and some ball screws. If you want em..email me your shipping info. Ill try to get em out with Neds stuff.

And Merry Christmas to you and yours..and lets hope we ALL have a prosperous new year to come.

And ya..some white lithium may be in order...

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

Happy Holidays from Grants Pass, Oregon, guys and girls.

Hit it, Sam!

"Chipmunks roasting on an open fire, Hot sauce dripping down their toes..."

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 10:28:46 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:

And the easiest way I've found to apply it is by spray. AutoZone has the lithium spray for $2 on sale quite often. I stock up on it then. It's great for vise screws, auto window slides and cranks, etc., too.

-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive --

Reply to
Larry Jaques

merry xmass from the uk.

Reply to
mewthree

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year full of metal, ferrous or non, precious or heavy.

cheers T.Alan

Reply to
T.Alan Kraus

Do you mean the drug or the grease?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Are ya stressed..or simply sticky?

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

Thanks, I'm also another one sick to death of the politically correctness BS disease.

Merry Christmas from a (usually) lurker on this group :-).

Reply to
Chris Welch

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 18:00:58 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom Gardner" quickly quoth:

That's a VERY telling question you asked, Tawm. ;)

Happy Christmas.

-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive --

Reply to
Larry Jaques

HappY hOLLENTDATS FROm Bristol, Mass too! A Babin & Sons ISO9000 certified job shop Custom pool cuse and covers to keep the leaves out K-Mart cashier 12 and custOMER SERVICEING

Reply to
Honest A Babin