Merry Christmas

I don't give a damn whether it's politically correct or not, I still wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Walt

I'm a bit of a Scrooge, don't much care for Christmas, but, like you, my best wishes for a Merry one is extended to the good people here. It's the thought that counts. Make them fit the occasion.
Merry Christmas, Walt.
Harold
And a Merry Christams from gandma's house, Winter Haven, FL.
Karl Townsend
Happy Holidays from Grants Pass, Oregon, guys and girls.
Hit it, Sam!
"Chipmunks roasting on an open fire, Hot sauce dripping down their toes..."
Larry Jaques wrote:

merry xmass from the uk.

HappY hOLLENTDATS FROm Bristol, Mass too! A Babin & Sons ISO9000 certified job shop Custom pool cuse and covers to keep the leaves out K-Mart cashier 12 and custOMER SERVICEING

Merry Christmas to you and all, Larry, and to y'all, and all.
-- Ed Huntress
The thought or the people? Merry Christmas Karl
Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:

Chuckle!
I should have been somewhat more clear, and kept it singular. One thought (not them------ it) -and have it fit the occasion of all people, regardless of their individual choices of names for the occasion.
Merry Christmas, Karl.
Harold
Merry Christmas also.
I wonder if there really are any people who are not Christians who might be offended if someone wishes them Merry Christmas.
I am not religious and am not offended by Merry Christmas wishes.
On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 15:49:37 +0000 (UTC), Ignoramus32311

Yes, Militant Atheists and Islamic Fundamentalists.
Screw them both.

Merry Christmas Iggy!
Gunner
Political Correctness
on Mon, 25 Dec 2006 17:20:08 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :

    Saying "Merry Christmas $NAME" to the person at the store, if nothing else, make me feel better. I usually get a smile back, and often a "you too!" as well.     Living in a small town (again), it is the middle aged cashiers who are a hoot. I think they are required by law to say "Merry Christmas Honey." to all comers. I love it, just love it.
tschus pyotr
Life is short, and you might as well enjoy it. You're not getting out of it anyway.
--
pyotr filipivich.
On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 15:49:37 +0000 (UTC), Ignoramus32311

I'm not Christian, neither am I offended by the holiday wishes with one caveat, the "Merry Christmas, like it or not you commie pinko scum" posts annoy the shit out of me.
Happy Holidays :) Mike in Warrensburg Hroller McKnutt Pornstar, Mad Scientist, Genius for Hire Girls chased and caught!
Ignoramus32311 wrote:

You never hear of one refusing to take the day or two off with pay because it "offends them". Merry Christmas from rainy Central Florida. :)
prove it.
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

http://www.wftv.com/news/10606263/detail.html
prove it.
I know a good sized group of Persians who are mostly muslim but some christians, who just had a Christmas party so it doesn't offend them but it probably would offend some more conservative muslims. Karl
Ignoramus32311 wrote:

There are Persians who are Christians actually.

Some were Christian but most were Muslim.
Ignoramus32311 wrote:

you all probably already saw this, in case you haven't, it's kinda funny.
http://www.accessnorthga.com/news/hall/newfullstory.asp?ID 9989

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 19:25:13 GMT, "E. Walter Le Roy"

Same to you Walt. And may we all have a prosperous New Year to come.
Btw,,Ive been making a point to say Merry Christmas to all the store employees and workers and so forth that mumble out "happyholidays" along with the name on their name tags..and the brightening up and the genuine smiles are priceless.
Fuck Political Correctness.
Gunner
Political Correctness