Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you and all, Larry, and to y'all, and all.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

kfvorwerk

Chuckle!

I should have been somewhat more clear, and kept it singular. One thought (not them------ it) -and have it fit the occasion of all people, regardless of their individual choices of names for the occasion.

Merry Christmas, Karl.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

OK, now I'm confused...something about preventative maintenance with drugs.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Indeed! Hyvää Joulua ja Onnellista Uutta Vuotta.

Reply to
Don Foreman

Merry Christmas also.

I wonder if there really are any people who are not Christians who might be offended if someone wishes them Merry Christmas.

I am not religious and am not offended by Merry Christmas wishes.

Ignoramus32311

Yes, Militant Atheists and Islamic Fundamentalists.

Screw them both.

Merry Christmas Iggy!

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

I'm not Christian, neither am I offended by the holiday wishes with one caveat, the "Merry Christmas, like it or not you commie pinko scum" posts annoy the shit out of me.

Happy Holidays :) Mike in Warrensburg Hroller McKnutt Pornstar, Mad Scientist, Genius for Hire Girls chased and caught!

Reply to
Hroller

I'm not PC, Merry Christmas to you and all!

Wes S

Reply to
clutch

You never hear of one refusing to take the day or two off with pay because it "offends them". Merry Christmas from rainy Central Florida. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Political Correctness" is the first sign of insanity! Merry Christmas.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner wrote on Mon, 25 Dec 2006 17:20:08 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Saying "Merry Christmas $NAME" to the person at the store, if nothing else, make me feel better. I usually get a smile back, and often a "you too!" as well. Living in a small town (again), it is the middle aged cashiers who are a hoot. I think they are required by law to say "Merry Christmas Honey." to all comers. I love it, just love it.

tschus pyotr

Life is short, and you might as well enjoy it. You're not getting out of it anyway.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Reply to
kfvorwerk

There are Persians who are Christians actually.

Ignoramus32311

Michael A. Terrell

Some were Christian but most were Muslim.

Ignoramus32311 wrote:

Reply to
kfvorwerk