Merry Christmas All

As the subject really, Merry Christmas to all, have a good one.

Or for those of the same persuasion as me - Bah! Humbug!

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamends

"beamends" wrote

Are you actually allowed to say that in this PC (politically corrupt, sorry correct) era?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Hmmmm. Good point. I'll probably have Men In Black banging on the door rather than Santa (blocked chimney) at 3.00 am - followed by a tax demand.

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamends

I always play safe, having friends of many faiths and none, "Seasons Greetings" covers all bases...

So I'll wish everyone Seasons Greetings!

Reply to
Jerry

So does "Have a wonderful winter solstice." :-)

But I prefer the OPs Bah Humbug!

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Forget the b*ll*x, I'm saying Merry Christmas. However for others of more sensitive disposition, apologies to Dave Allen, but how about 'May your Santa go with you'

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone, whether it's PC or not! Well, it's about time to light the barbi and start carol singing.

Greg.P. New Zealand.

Reply to
Greg.Procter

And I agree.. it's about wishing the best for people, regardless..

So happy Xmas and a Merry New Year to all.. I'm off travelling to the homeland, where Greg lives..

Be safe and hopefully no unintended sparks for any of you..

Reply to
Stevo

Just so long as Death isn't standing in again ;-)

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamends

"Jerry" wrote

You play safe? LOL!

I don't give a naff - hope you ALL have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR, and if saying that offends, tough cookie!

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Thankyou. And a merry Christmas to you too. And to all and sundry (the latter being those who are reading this for the second, third, ... time).

As for the offended, I have merely wished you a good day, using a well-known reference rather than the actual date. What's wrong with that?

Eric

Reply to
Eric

The message from beamends contains these words:

NOT THIS TIME! HOGFATHER'S BACK SO I'M HAVING SOME TIME OFF.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Reply to
David Jackson

And a Merry Christmas to all, and if that offends then tough - after all this is a UK newsgroup....... Badger.

Reply to
Badger

: : As for the offended, I have merely wished you a good day, using a : well-known reference rather than the actual date. What's wrong with that? :

Err, it's not the date, but the event...

Reply to
Jerry

Sod PC. A Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Reply to
MartinS

We don't care about offending Jerry. He is an equal-opportunity offender.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Reply to
MartinS

No offence in Canada, USA, Oz, NZ, etc...

Reply to
MartinS

: >> I always play safe, having friends of many faiths and none, : >> "Seasons Greetings" covers all bases... : >

: > You play safe? LOL! : >

: >> So I'll wish everyone Seasons Greetings! : >

: > I don't give a naff - hope you ALL have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very : > PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR, and if saying that offends, tough cookie! : : We don't care about offending Jerry.

You're not offending me, just every non Christian in the UK, if not World. Once again "MartinS" you prove that you are the one with little if anything 'upstairs' (in the Birdcage). :~(

Reply to
Jerry

"Jerry" < wrote

The proprietor just replied:

"Merry Christmas to you too".

Didn't appear to be offended.

All the best to all, John.

Reply to
John Turner

It's 25 degrees+ here (Celsius for those of you still using old money) Ate too much for lunch, still have to make it through the evening meal.

Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg.Procter