Merry Christmas!

Hi All,

Merry Christmas from sunny New Zealand!

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Thats confused everyone, it appears you arent arguing !

So same for you and all (although its a bit cold here)

Simon

Reply to
simon

And the same from Atlanta which for once isnt humid! Well its raining so its still damp! Thanks for all the help and laughs to all of you Rob

Reply to
Rob

"Greg Procter" wrote

And as I won't have an internet connection over the holiday I'd also better now wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2007 from Sue and me in not-so-sunny (well cold, grey & damp really) Kingston-upon-Hull.

Hope you all have a good one!

John.

Reply to
John Turner

And best wishes to all from a rather foggy Manchester

Mike

Reply to
Mike Smith