Merry Christmas!

Thats confused everyone, it appears you arent arguing !
So same for you and all (although its a bit cold here)
Simon
Reply to
simon
And the same from Atlanta which for once isnt humid! Well its raining so its still damp! Thanks for all the help and laughs to all of you Rob
Reply to
Rob
"Greg Procter" wrote
And as I won't have an internet connection over the holiday I'd also better now wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2007 from Sue and me in not-so-sunny (well cold, grey & damp really) Kingston-upon-Hull.
Hope you all have a good one!
John.
Reply to
John Turner