Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas & all the best for 2011.

John & Trish.

Reply to
John Turner

Same for you and everyone else.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

And from here in Cheshire!

Reply to
Dave Jackson

Dave Jackson wrote in news:if31ue$vkn$2 @news.eternal-september.org:

And from me to all

Reply to
Chris Wilson

In message , John Turner writes

Happy Christmas from Scotland, where the snow is very deep and crisp and even!

Graeme

"John Turner" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@supernews.com...

Reply to
alberto

Quick! Call Social Services and Health & Saftety. That youngster is within inches of a blazing fire, with no fireguard!

Reply to
MartinS

Merry Christmas to you and everyone on the group!

Reply to
Graham Thurlwell

Plus the RSPCA - dog doesnt look too happy about something either.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

I had the misfortune of caring for a nine year old boy burned over 60% of his body due to the lack of a fire guard and pajamas not treated with retardant. This was at a USAF hospital in Wiltshire in 1962 or 1963. I did

24/7 for a couple weeks until we shipped him to an army burn center in the US. He did survive.

Some of the good done by the do gooders is actually good.

As to the long faced dog, somebody forgot to feed him.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

: >> Happy Christmas from Scotland, where the snow is very deep and crisp and : >> even! : >>

: >>

: > Quick! Call Social Services and Health & Saftety. : > That youngster is within inches of a blazing fire, with no fireguard! : : I had the misfortune of caring for a nine year old boy burned over 60% of : his body due to the lack of a fire guard and pajamas not treated with : retardant. This was at a USAF hospital in Wiltshire in 1962 or

1963. I did : 24/7 for a couple weeks until we shipped him to an army burn center in the : US. He did survive. : : Some of the good done by the do gooders is actually good. :

But how many kids at that time were *not* burnt due to the lack of a fire guard, how many kids would now not learn of/understand such dangers simply because the do gooders now have every kid wrapped up in cotton wool all the time - to the extent that kids are still involved in accidents, some due to circumstances that would have been unheard of in the 1950s or '60s. I'm not dismissing the fact that some kids were seriously injured in the past, and some unfortunately died, but the same still happens, often for the most stupid of reasons simply because no one (parents nor child) are now using common sense, the 'do gooders' having suppressed much of it with over bearing regulations. Also note that the parent(s), in the URLs image, are actually in the same room as the kids (who whilst young, are not babies or toddlers), something that is also often lacking these days.

Anyway, seasons greetings to all, may everyone's modelling in

2011 be successful.
Reply to
Jerry