Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, to all my friends in the group. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yesterday was spent rushing around fixing a paddock for a sick horse (chronic -- he's going to live there the rest of his life). While we were doing that, we got a call from the music director at church (the only thing keeping me from being an atheist is a lack of faith. I go to church. Different story) -- she's sick, and could #1 son please play her bells?

At church, #1 son sees three bells in front of him and music that calls for -- at times -- all three bells to be rung and locks up. So at the very last minute #2 son gets called up, and he rings two bells (I had the same situation, but we rehearse these pieces so you know when to leave something out). Both kids are ringing nearly totally cold -- one 20 minute rehearsal, and then it's time to ring in the congregation.

So, we pulled it off. Today it's dinner with the in-laws, AKA bite-your- tongue-time.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 25 Dec 2014

10:36:43 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

And with you also.

tschus pyotr

pyotr filipivich

Merry Christmas to all!

'Wishing you all a healthy coming year -- an a continuing decline in rancor on this NG

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Oh, yeah? What about the rest of us? :)

Happy Christmas, Muggles.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

And also to you! You have made my life a little better knowing you!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

And a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

You too! I'm looking forward to another year of arguing with you.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Congratulations. It sounds like you had a good day, over all. :)

Or pull out their tongues with rusty pliers? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It was, other than only getting 1:45 minutes sleep the night before. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

As always, the insane are on their own!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Thank you. There are a lot of good people on the group who willingly share and help.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Happy? Maybe, but Social Security won't come anywhere near prosperous. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Decline in rancor?

Surely you meant Banquer?