Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, to all my friends in the group. :)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
On Thu, 25 Dec 2014 10:36:43 -0500, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Yesterday was spent rushing around fixing a paddock for a sick horse (chronic -- he's going to live there the rest of his life). While we were doing that, we got a call from the music director at church (the only thing keeping me from being an atheist is a lack of faith. I go to church. Different story) -- she's sick, and could #1 son please play her bells?
At church, #1 son sees three bells in front of him and music that calls for -- at times -- all three bells to be rung and locks up. So at the very last minute #2 son gets called up, and he rings two bells (I had the same situation, but we rehearse these pieces so you know when to leave something out). Both kids are ringing nearly totally cold -- one 20 minute rehearsal, and then it's time to ring in the congregation.
So, we pulled it off. Today it's dinner with the in-laws, AKA bite-your- tongue-time.
--
www.wescottdesign.com

Tim Wescott wrote:

Congratulations. It sounds like you had a good day, over all. :)

Or pull out their tongues with rusty pliers? ;-)
have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
10:36:43 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    And with you also.
tschus pyotr -- pyotr filipivich "With Age comes Wisdom. Although more often, Age travels alone."
pyotr filipivich wrote:

It was, other than only getting 1:45 minutes sleep the night before. :)
have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Merry Christmas to all!
'Wishing you all a healthy coming year -- an a continuing decline in rancor on this NG <g>
--
Ed Huntress

On 12/25/2014 1:06 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

You too! I'm looking forward to another year of arguing with you.
On 26-Dec-14 3:44 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:

Decline in rancor?
Surely you meant Banquer?
On Thu, 25 Dec 2014 10:36:43 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

Oh, yeah? What about the rest of us? :)
Happy Christmas, Muggles.
--
Learn the art of patience. Apply discipline to your thoughts when they
become anxious over the outcome of a goal. Impatience breeds anxiety,
Larry Jaques wrote:

As always, the insane are on their own!
have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

And also to you! You have made my life a little better knowing you!
Tom Gardner wrote:

Thank you. There are a lot of good people on the group who willingly share and help.
have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
On Thu, 25 Dec 2014 10:36:43 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

And a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
Unka' George

"Gold is the money of kings,
"F. George McDuffee" wrote:

Happy? Maybe, but Social Security won't come anywhere near prosperous. :)
have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.