Merry Christmas!!

To all of my RMS friends:

Merry Christmas!!!!

May all of you share in the Peace and Joy of the Christmas Holidays...

And I hope Santa brings you lots of plastic (or resin) under your tree!

Kaliste

Reply to
Kaliste Saloom

And Merry Christmas from here, too!

BobbyG

Reply to
Bobby Galvez

A rare model melting over a open fire, Blazing styrene nipping at your nose, Visiting toddlers make you perspire, As to your models they are natural foes.

Little Timmy broke off a Adams Thor missile's nose, Tiny Helen set a Aurora Gotha alight. Crawling brats with their eyes all aglow, Will wipe out years of model collecting tonight.

They will never hear "please stay away"; As the Aurora Mummy they most gleefully slay. And you're the adult who's going to cry, As you see your ITC Rapier start to fly.

And so I'm offering this simple phrase, To model collectors from nine to ninety-two, Although its been said many times, many ways, A minimally damaging Christmas to you. ;-)

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

Merry Christmas to all.