Merry Christmas, rms!

I'd like to wish everyone on rms a very merry Christmas!

I hope you all have an excellent day! :-D

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Cheers M8...had a great day :-)hope you did too .....I didn't get any kits but got camera gear instead..............sooooooooooo when I eventually get round to finishing a model I can photograph it ! lol

Regards and Seasons greetings to all ...... SiG

Reply to
SiG226

So Enzo, how did you get on with modelling the cold turkey? They can't fly you know, even when they're alive. That's why they all end up as Christmas dinner.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Now I have *lots* of cold turkey, which I am going to remodel into turkey butties! :-D

Reply to
Enzo Matrix