Merry Christmas, rms!

I'd like to wish everyone on rms a very merry Christmas!
I hope you all have an excellent day! :-D
Reply to
Enzo Matrix
Cheers M8...had a great day :-)hope you did too .....I didn't get any kits but got camera gear instead..............sooooooooooo when I eventually get round to finishing a model I can photograph it ! lol
Regards and Seasons greetings to all ...... SiG
Reply to
SiG226
So Enzo, how did you get on with modelling the cold turkey? They can't fly you know, even when they're alive. That's why they all end up as Christmas dinner.
(kim)
Reply to
kim
Now I have *lots* of cold turkey, which I am going to remodel into turkey butties! :-D
Reply to
Enzo Matrix