Merry Christmas

Salv
A very merry Christmas to our American and Canadian cousins this happy time of the year. may next year be a rather more peaceful one.
Beowulf
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours.
...Bill
Beowulf wrote: A very merry Christmas to our American and Canadian cousins this happy time of the year. may next year be a rather more peaceful one. Beowulf - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bill Corelane wrote: A very Merry Christmas to you and yours. -------------------------------------------------- And I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and happy holiday season, too!
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Resources: Links to over 700 helpful sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore.html
and from your Australian friends too

What about Us Down Under At least we get christmas first

time

My one-time HS girlfriend migrated your way a few years ago. She tells me it's going on summertime there now. So you already missed Christmas? *giggle*
Happy Holidays!
Salv

A merry Yuletide to all Anzacs too......... :)
Beowulf
Santa comes by train. Roger Aultman
http://www.nconnect.net/~raul/santa.jpg

Nice Christmas card, Roger.
RogerAultman wrote: Santa comes by train. Roger Aultman
http://www.nconnect.net/~raul/santa.jpg
--------------------------------------------------- I like it! Merry Christmas!
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Resources: Links to over 700 helpful sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore.html
Merry Christmas RMR. Thank you for yet another year of help with questions, interesting ideas, even the occasional flame war and putting up with some of my nonsense. Best wishes to you and your family in the coming year. Bruce
Dear folks, Merry Christmas and a happy new year. May your year be full of blessings and your Internet free of trolls. Cordially yours, Gerard P.
May you all come to your senses. Have a good holiday and onward with the Nation of Islam and all praise be unto Allah

All I can say is, "Sheesh!"
Merry Christmas anyway, guys.
Dieter Zakas
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Hzakas) wrote in message

Screw off Dieter, we do have freedom of religion in the US rather you like it or not
On 12/25/03 10:14 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com, "Okiechoochoo"

Yes, we do. We wish you would screw off, too, "okiechoochoo". Oh, and try using "whether" instead of "rather".
--
Brian Ehni

Brian Paul Ehni > Yes, we do. We wish you would screw off, too, "okiechoochoo". Oh, and try

Ehni, what kind of name is that. Do you pronounce that enema
What we need is freedom from religion. Particularly Fundamentalist Christianity and Fundamentalist Islam. Both want to force all people to live by their intolerant and hateful doctrine. Islam just approaches its task in a less sophisticated less subtle manor. Both are proven killers bound to bring hell to earth. Bruce

it or not
You are an idiot. No religion wants someone as stupid as you so you are fine.

Bruce Favinger wrote:

I agree totally, but do wish you'd include those fundamentalist squatters on the West Bank . . .
--
Steve Caple