Merry Christmas

Salvé
A very merry Christmas to our American and Canadian cousins this happy time
of the year. may next year be a rather more peaceful one.
Beowulf
Reply to
Beowulf
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours.
...Bill
Reply to
Corelane
A very merry Christmas to our American and Canadian cousins this happy time of the year. may next year be a rather more peaceful one. Beowulf - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bill Corelane wrote: A very Merry Christmas to you and yours. -------------------------------------------------- And I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and happy holiday season, too!
History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:
Bill
What about Us Down Under At least we get christmas first
Reply to
Mr Anthony Chambers
and from your Australian friends too
Reply to
barney taylor
Santa comes by train. Roger Aultman
Roger Aultman
Nice Christmas card, Roger.
Reply to
Corelane
My one-time HS girlfriend migrated your way a few years ago. She tells me it's going on summertime there now. So you already missed Christmas? *giggle*
Happy Holidays!
Reply to
Corelane
Santa comes by train. Roger Aultman
like it! Merry Christmas!
History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:
Bill
Merry Christmas RMR. Thank you for yet another year of help with questions, interesting ideas, even the occasional flame war and putting up with some of my nonsense. Best wishes to you and your family in the coming year. Bruce
Reply to
Bruce Favinger
Dear folks, Merry Christmas and a happy new year. May your year be full of blessings and your Internet free of trolls. Cordially yours, Gerard P.
Reply to
Gerard Pawlowski
May you all come to your senses. Have a good holiday and onward with the Nation of Islam and all praise be unto Allah
Reply to
Okiechoochoo
Salvé "René" skrev i meddelandet news:bsbsid$t90$ snipped-for-privacy@reader08.wxs.nl...
I wish everyone a merry Yuletide even south of where I live :) (Sweden) and to the Dutch especially :) Beowulf
Reply to
Beowulf
Salvé "Mr Anthony Chambers" skrev i meddelandet news:hxeGb.63977$ snipped-for-privacy@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
A merry Yuletide to all Anzacs too......... :)
Beowulf
Reply to
Beowulf
All I can say is, "Sheesh!"
Merry Christmas anyway, guys.
Dieter Zakas
Reply to
Hzakas
Hey you guys gotta web site? Where do we join up man?
Reply to
MrRathburne

Bruce Favinger
Screw off Dieter, we do have freedom of religion in the US rather you like it or not
Reply to
Okiechoochoo
On 12/25/03 10:14 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@post>>> ...onward with
Yes, we do. We wish you would screw off, too, "okiechoochoo". Oh, and try using "whether" instead of "rather".
Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni
What we need is freedom from religion. Particularly Fundamentalist Christianity and Fundamentalist Islam. Both want to force all people to live by their intolerant and hateful doctrine. Islam just approaches its task in a less sophisticated less subtle manor. Both are proven killers bound to bring hell to earth. Bruce
Reply to
Bruce Favinger